Terms and Conditions ...
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- IMAGERY, CLIPARTS AND FONTS
All imagery, clip art, fonts and video footages used in our products are royalty-free and are the integral part of our products. Any kind of separate usage or distribution is strictly prohibited. All images and illustrations are the sole property of Back to Basics Innovative Design unless otherwise noted.
You are not authorized to make any modification(s) to our products or designs.
- UNAUTHORIZED USE You shall not place any of our products, Designs or instructions modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium. You also shall not offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
- Shipping Most orders are shipped within 2 - 4 business days from the date the order was placed as long as the order was placed prior to 1pm, any order placed after 1:00pm the next day starts the 2-4 business days. Most packages ship via USPS.
- OUR REFUND POLICY We do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product at our site. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described. If the product is damaged or missing a part at which time we will replace the defective or missing part. The deadline for any refund for damaged or missing part claim is one week after the delivery date. There will be a 25% restocking charge on all returns and return shipping will be paid for by customer.
- OWNERSHIP You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products designs, instructions or images, modified, unmodified, all these items remain the property of Back to Basics Innovative Design. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Purchasing from the Site may optionally require you to register. If registration is performed, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration and/or purchase information. Your registration must be done using accurate information. Each registration is for your personal use only. We do not permit:
- any other person using the registered sections under your name; or
- access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- ERRORS, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
- UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from
- any errors in or omissions from the Site or any products obtainable therefrom,
- the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof,
- your use of the Site,
- >the content contained on the Site, or
- any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
- In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products..
- the aggregate liability of us and the affiliated parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to the site and/or the products, information, documents and services provided herein or hereby shall not exceed the cost of the Solid Mount and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us and any affiliated party.
- We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from Merchants that
- any credit information you supply is true and complete,
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
<GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By accessing this website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or its products shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Orange County, California with respect to any such matters relating to your access or use of this website and/or its products.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, download link, etc.
Back to Basics Innovative Design, all page headers, custom graphics and photographs, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Back to Basics Innovative Design. Product names and company names or logos cited herein may be the property of their respective owners and are used solely to refer to those parties and/or their products. No other use is intended.
All software, web site design, text, graphics, and the arrangement thereof, is Copyright © by Back to Basics Innovative Design. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to reproduce portions of this web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Back to Basics Innovative Design. Any other use of materials on this web site - including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission of Back to Basics Innovative Design is strictly prohibited.
Product images are copyrighted by Back to Basics Innovative Design and may also be copyrighted by the manufacturers of those products or their designers. You may not copy or use these images in any way, except as part of using this web site. Copyrighted images are used on this web site pursuant to 17USC113(c) and no other use is intended.
IMPORTANT CAUTION: Grab bars are safety supports only when installed properly and securely. Grab bars must be securely attached to the stud to provide safety in use. Grab bars should be installed as recommended in the standard for Grab bars, ASTM F446-85(90) and / or ANSI A117.1 along with your local building codes. Grab bars should be mounted horizontally, approximately 33-36” above the floor, except where a supple-mental Grab bar or fixture is installed in relation to a fixture or surface. The manufacture shall have no responsibility for failure resulting from improper installations.